Expression.

We all have our ways. This is just one of mine.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend of the Baker

     So I decided to go all out on a baking spree for the next two days. My house is the place to be because I’m going to be pumping out baked good after baked good this weekend! So what’s on the menu?

· Sourdough loaves
       o Takes two days so I will be baking it off Sunday
· Challah
       o Baking today for French Toast tomorrow morning
· Cinnamon Rolls
       o  Haven’t decided if I want to make them later today or have them freshly baked for breakfast tomorrow morning.
· Frozen chocolate soufflés
       o Need to make them today, the faster they get into the freezer the faster they will set up.
· Carrot cake cupcakes
       o Because there’s less guilt than eating a slice of carrot cake!

I’m pretty stoked, I’ll have pics up as I finish.

No comments: