Expression.

We all have our ways. This is just one of mine.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Intrests

     Even though baking is my passion, I am a big nerd. Video games, cartoons, etc. are big interests of mine. Ever since my father brought home a Nintendo 64 back in the 90s, I was hooked. I mean who else was gonna stop evil from its reign of terror and save the princess? I only own systems produced by Nintendo. Not that I don't want the other systems. I'm happy with what I have right now. I've played all the different genres of video games, but i tend to lean more towards RPGs and adventure. If I'm gonna sit and play a video game for a while, I'd rather go on a quest and explore, rather than toss a ball around. But that's just me. Some of my favorite games: 
Animal Crossing



Harvest Moon


The Legend of Zelda

 

1 comment:

Joy Tilliridou said...

Very nice, very nice! A baker and a gamer :) Sounds like me. I have a PS3